Medical Practice Consulting Group, Inc. provides end-to-end medical billing services.
MPCG assists clients with credentialing and re-credentialing to ensure proper network participation and maximized collections.
Majority of claims are code by the client; however, MPCG has Certified Professional Coders on staff to handle coding question as needed.
MPCG will review / enter charges and clients can expect quick turnaround time.
The vast majority of claims will be submitted electronically through the MPCG clearinghouse. Remaining claims will be mailed with any required documentation.
Explanation of benefits are received by electronically by MPCG or sent by client. MPCG will post payments to patient accounts. Client typically handles their own deposits.
Accounts Receivable & Denial Management
A dedicated A/R department follows-up on client’s unpaid claims each month. Denials are worked as they are received and claims will be corrected and refiled for payment. Any problem claims requiring an appeal will be appealed until claim in paid or options are exhausted.
Patient Statements & Collections
MPCG will mail patient statement and collection letters to patients to collect patient balances. Uncollected patient accounts must be approved for collections by client office before being turned over to a collection agency.
Patients will receive statements that include MPCG’s toll-free number. Patient can call directly to MPCG to discuss account questions and arrange account payments reducing the number of calls received at client office.
Billing Reports and Analysis
Clients receive monthly billing reports so they may assess and stay informed of the practice’s financial outlook Customized reports are available at clients request. In addition, MPCG is available to meet with client to discuss and review reports as needed.
What to Expect:
- MPCG handles the billing process from start to finish
- All services are performed by MPCG staff and not outsourced to unsecure sites overseas.
- Dedicated, experienced, and professional billing staff will be handling client accounts in a secure and HIPAA compliant office.
- The pricing model is simple; Clients pay a competitive percentage based fee of monthly net collections. No start up fees and no surprise fees.
- Clients will have several points of contacts that can serve as support and resources for questions.
- MPCG will be in regular communication regarding the billing process.
- A non-restrictive contract allow clients to remain in control should future needs change.
- Ownership available by cell, text, and email for prompt and personal service.